Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's that wonderful time of year again when exams are finished and I can relax, chill out and do nothing. Wait, that's every part of the year for me... that's not the point though, now I can sit back and have a lovely guilt free joint which I've been looking forward to for weeks. By guilt free I mean that I have no work, no rehearsals, nothing until the New Year. Apart from writing a comedy screenplay but how hard can that be really?

So how have I been celebrating in style I hear you cry? By sitting on my bed drinking whisky and waiting for the fucking gas man to turn up. I don't understand... Scottish Gas told me they would send someone between 1 and 6. Me being the cynical bastard that I am automatically assumed that they wouldn't be here til 6. And lo and behold they're not. But this is a consistent thing for me. Whenever something is going to be delivered between say 1 and 6 it will invariably come in that last half hour. What are they doing with the rest of their time? I'm not exagerrating when I look back and say that no delivery has ever come outside that last half hour. Is it the same for everyone else?

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that it's the Christmas hols. Wah hey. I'm going to go out on a limb here and admit that I actually really enjoy the Christmas holidays.

Wait, I'll carry that on in a minute. But first. I just got a call from Scottish Gas. They can't come today. So after me waiting inside for 5 fucking hours they're not even coming today. I hate them. Maybe I'll do a Bottom and murder him when he comes before hiding his body under the carpet... sounds saucy.

I do. I think they're great, not because of the Christmas spirit or anything, but just cos I get lots of pressies, eats lots, drink even more and get to see my bros. What more could you ask for really? Maybe peace and goodwill to all mankind, but then who's going to be making the cheap presents I need to buy for everyone else? That's a point.. what the hell do I get everyone else?! Fuck...

Something not to watch: Happy Feet. Not that I have, but I've heard mutterings from people I know that they're going to watch it. Please don't. It's for 5 year olds. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's not ironic, it's a waste of your money that you could be spending on me this Christmas. It's bad enough this film even exists, let alone that full grown adults would go and see it, at the same time completely ignoring Pan's Labyrinth and the Prestige. Ar well.

This was much longer than it was meant to be... anyway, I'm free from the confines of my flat now. They're going to be here tomorrow between 10 and 12. Hahahahahaha! The cunts.

Oh, and finally. http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155779
A Firefly MMO? Why that's the coolest thing I've ever heard of...

No comments: