Monday, August 07, 2006

So when contemplating impending financial doom and drinking too much red wine, why not create a blog? The latest fashion for all those who want to get their unimportant and misinformed views out into the public and I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss an opportunity to do the same.

Not that there's anything interesting to mention at the moment; apart from the fact that I'm pissed off that everything electrical is dying on me. Why is that? It's been one of those summers of lost passports, stolen iPods, stolen glasses, knackered digital cameras, failed exams, girlfriend leaving for 4 weeks, massive overdrafts, friends being away, failed attempts to write anything and an external hard drive with 100Gb of entertainment blowing up.

And yet it's been an awesome summer. I dunno, maybe it's just cos of the heat. Which is gorgeous. Or seeing mates from school. Or doing nothing. Wait, that's bad... I did want a job, I swear.

And I'm cycling now, even considering doing the London Triathlon after watching my brother almost die doing it at the weekend. But unnecessary sport will be covered at a later date I'm sure.

For now, make sure you check out http://www.vgcats.com and http://www.smbc-comics.com cos they've been making me laugh.

No comments: