Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Off cycling down the Thames Path tomorrow for 5 days which will be fun, but means right now I should be packing because I'm heading straight up to Edinburgh afterwards. Am I? Am I bollocks.

I'm sitting around doing nothing apart from listening to the Melvins and burning DVDs. But then I thought this was unproductive so went upstairs and found my school yearbook. That was a scary thing. It amazes me how many good friends I had there and how much I enjoyed it, but also just how many people there were in the same year as me who I don't care about and will never see again. Makes it a depressing read. Maybe I can tear their pages out and just keep the ones with my mates in...

Anyway, trying to think of what I'm going to need to pack for Edinburgh is a bit of a 'mare. Ideally I'd bring my grandad's old drinks cabinet up with me, so I can fulfill my dream of having a cocktail bar in the flat. But unfortunately I can't fit that and my bike in the car.. hmm... plus, everyone else in the family seems to hate the thing. Yet more evidence of my complete lack of awareness when it comes to fashion and decorating. Perhaps my flat mate's would appreciate me not inflicting that upon them...

By the way, if you haven't seen the Green Mile John Coffey, the big black guy, dies at the end. I just saved you 3 1/2 mediocre hours. Where's my cheque?

No comments: